Quality Control Assistant Manager
Evansville, Indiana, United States
Experience: Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Quality Assurance / Safety
Industry: Manufacturing & Dist / Automotive
Reference ID: 0123-0279
Date Posted: 01/26/2023
Quality Control Assistant Manager
Do you want to join one of the largest Tier 1 automotive suppliers in the world quality management team.? If you are looking for an opportunity where you can grow professionally and financially with a company that never has had a lay-off, you need to investigate this opportunity.
My client supplies the most demanding automotive OEMs in the world and are growing in every market in the world. This opportunity is located near Evansville, IN
The primary responsibility is to plan, develop, and implement quality systems/operations to ensure plant parts meet or exceed company and/or customer goals and targets. Manufacturing standards and quality standards for safety, product quality, customer satisfaction, accuracy, productivity, cost reduction, housekeeping, training, and teamwork are important parts of the job. Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensure the investigation, analysis, containment, and correcting quality problems related to final customer products are completed.
- Ensure the quality assurance documents including quality assurance plan, Supplier Quality Assurance Manual (SQAM), Quality Assurance Standards (QAS), Process Flow, Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Manufacturing Quality Chart/Control Plan (MQC/CP), and Initial Sample Inspection Report (ISIR) are done.
- Negotiates appropriate quality levels with customers.
- Performs quality audits and analyzes in-process defects, investigates root cause, and develops countermeasures.
- Responsible for the development, management, and maintenance of quality management system TS16949 and ISO 14001:2004).
- Primary contact for all supplier, internal, and customer related issues and builds strong relationships with customers, suppliers, production, management, and all team members.
- Analyzes processes for stability and capability.
- Responsible for overall quality team performance and interprets company policies and enforces safety regulations for team members.
The key job requirements and/or experience required for the position:
- BA/BS degree is required and engineering degree is preferred
- Minimum 6-years’ experience in manufacturing, preferably automotive and 2-years of supervisor or management experience is required
- 5-years’ experience with QMS, ISO 14001:2004, TS16949 or similar certified program is required.
- Quality control program launch experience for new programs and experience with Toyota launch systems is preferred.
- Welding, injection molding, urethan process experience is preferred
- Flexibility to work a fixed or rotating shift schedule, including daily or weekend overtime is required.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are Experience with Oracle, Halogen and Kronos experience preferred.
Assistant Quality ManagerEvansville, Indiana, United States
Great Quality Assistant Manager Opportunity Company Information ARE YOU READY TO JOIN A WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY, that is rapidly expanding its North American manufacturing presence? This company is a key supplier to the company that...Date Posted: 02/01/2023 Recommended
Field Construction ManagerEvansville, Indiana, United States, 47720
Field Construction Manager Company Information Are you a Field Construction Manager who is willing to listen about a new opportunity? Our client is a multi-disciplined architectural firm with solid growth for the last 25+ years! This position is in Eva...Date Posted: 10/31/2022 Recommended
Maintenance Group LeaderEvansville, Indiana, United States, 47714
Our firm has been asked to find a Maintenance Group Leader with a strong background in heavy industry experience. This role provides leadership and supervisory opportunities in support of manufacturing areas, with a focus on minimizing down time, incre...Date Posted: 12/09/2022 Recommended
Senior Structural EngineerEvansville, Indiana, United States, 47708
Great Structural Engineer Opportunity This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a dynamic and financially strong full service engineering firm in Southern Indiana that has been growing between 8%-10% a year for 10+ years. The ma...Date Posted: 11/09/2022 Recommended
Plant HR ManagerJackson, Tennessee, United States, 38301
Plant Human Resources Manager Opportunity Our client is the largest Tier 1 automotive suppliers in the world. You need to investigate this opportunity if you want to be a Plant HR Manager. Company Information My client is one of the top 25 Worldwide Ti...Date Posted: 02/07/2023 Recommended
Senior Purchasing BuyerCincinnati, Ohio, United States
Senior Buyer Hybrid Remote Opportunity Company Information ARE YOU READY TO JOIN A WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY, that is rapidly expanding its North American manufacturing presence? This company is a key supplier to the company that has ...Date Posted: 02/13/2023 Recommended
Senior Corporate Accounting Financial AnalystNashville, Tennessee, United States
Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate Accounting Are you looking for a senior-level accounting management opportunity at the corporate headquarters of a leading manufacturing company located near Nashville, TN? Our firm has been engaged to find an exper...Date Posted: 02/21/2023 Recommended
Tool & Die TechnicianMemphis, Tennessee, United States
Our team is interviewing Tool & Die Technicians who would like to join a company providing some of the most advanced automotive products for very demanding OEMs. This supplier is located southeast of Memphis, TN in a metro area with a population of mor...Date Posted: 01/17/2023 Recommended
External Reporting and Technical Accounting ManagerNashville, Tennessee, United States
External Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager Are you looking for a senior level accounting management opportunity at the corporate headquarters of a leading manufacturing company located near Nashville, TN. Our firm has been engaged to find an e...Date Posted: 02/18/2023 Recommended