Maintenance Group Leader
Evansville, Indiana, United States, 47714
Experience: Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education: High School Graduate
Category: Manufacturing / Production
Industry: Manufacturing & Dist / Automotive
Reference ID: 1222-0269
Date Posted: 12/09/2022
Our firm has been asked to find a Maintenance Group Leader with a strong background in heavy industry experience. This role provides leadership and supervisory opportunities in support of manufacturing areas, with a focus on minimizing down time, increasing productivity, and coordinating preventative maintenance activities. This individual will manage a team of skilled trades people who will be responsible for achieving maintenance targets, while upholding standards for safety, quality, and productivity.
- Function as a first-line supervisor over team leaders and team members.
- Lead maintenance repair operations, accomplishing departmental goals and meeting targets and schedule. This includes directing and controlling maintenance activities on all production equipment, facilities, and utility systems.
- Maintaining the highest level of safety and efficiency for machines, tools, equipment, etc. is important.
- Lead continuous improvement activity for your assigned area.
- Train and coach team members to maintain productivity and quality standards in TS19649 and ISO 14001, environmental, safety, quality, job performance, setups, troubleshooting, continuous improvement, and maintenance and repair operations.
- Collect, record, and analyze information, while maintaining documentation regarding activities in your assigned area.
- Communicate frequently with internal contacts on various issues.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required (associates degree + relevant work experience or bachelor's degree preferred).
- 3+ years of relevant maintenance experience required (maintenance and repair operations associated with electrical systems, electronics fabrication, hydraulics, injection molding, mechanical drives, pneumatics, robotics, stamping, welding, assembly and conveyor systems, and PLC programming and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 2 years of leadership or supervisory experience required.
- Permanent U.S citizen.
Quality Control Assistant ManagerEvansville, Indiana, United States
Quality Control Assistant Manager Opportunity Do you want to join one of the largest Tier 1 automotive suppliers in the world quality management team.? If you are looking for an opportunity where you can grow professionally and financially with a compa...Date Posted: 01/26/2023 Recommended
Tool & Die TechnicianMemphis, Tennessee, United States
Our team is interviewing Tool & Die Technicians who would like to join a company providing some of the most advanced automotive products for very demanding OEMs. This supplier is located southeast of Memphis, TN in a metro area with a population of mor...Date Posted: 01/17/2023 Recommended
Plant HR ManagerJackson, Tennessee, United States, 38301
Plant Human Resources Manager Opportunity Our client is the largest Tier 1 automotive suppliers in the world. You need to investigate this opportunity if you want to be a Plant HR Manager. Company Information My client is one of the top 25 Worldwide Ti...Date Posted: 02/07/2023 Recommended
Field Construction ManagerEvansville, Indiana, United States, 47720
Field Construction Manager Company Information Are you a Field Construction Manager who is willing to listen about a new opportunity? Our client is a multi-disciplined architectural firm with solid growth for the last 25+ years! This position is in Eva...Date Posted: 10/31/2022 Recommended
Assistant Quality ManagerEvansville, Indiana, United States
Great Quality Assistant Manager Opportunity Company Information ARE YOU READY TO JOIN A WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY, that is rapidly expanding its North American manufacturing presence? This company is a key supplier to the company that...Date Posted: 02/01/2023 Recommended
Senior Corporate Accounting Financial AnalystNashville, Tennessee, United States
Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate Accounting Are you looking for a senior-level accounting management opportunity at the corporate headquarters of a leading manufacturing company located near Nashville, TN? Our firm has been engaged to find an exper...Date Posted: 02/21/2023 Recommended
Senior Purchasing BuyerCincinnati, Ohio, United States
Senior Buyer Hybrid Remote Opportunity Company Information ARE YOU READY TO JOIN A WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY, that is rapidly expanding its North American manufacturing presence? This company is a key supplier to the company that has ...Date Posted: 02/13/2023 Recommended
External Reporting and Technical Accounting ManagerNashville, Tennessee, United States
External Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager Are you looking for a senior level accounting management opportunity at the corporate headquarters of a leading manufacturing company located near Nashville, TN. Our firm has been engaged to find an e...Date Posted: 02/18/2023 Recommended
Senior Structural EngineerEvansville, Indiana, United States, 47708
Great Structural Engineer Opportunity This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a dynamic and financially strong full service engineering firm in Southern Indiana that has been growing between 8%-10% a year for 10+ years. The ma...Date Posted: 11/09/2022 Recommended