Field Construction Manager
Evansville, Indiana, United States, 47720
Experience: Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Industry: Construction / Commercial Construction
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Reference ID: 1022-0267
Date Posted: 10/31/2022
Field Construction Manager
Are you a Field Construction Manager who is willing to listen about a new opportunity? Our client is a multi-disciplined architectural firm with solid growth for the last 25+ years! This position is in Evansville, IN where decisions are quickly made. The flexible work environment provides an opportunity to work in his/her field, but also to gain valuable experience in all areas of engineering. There is no boredom in this job, only exciting new challenges
The primary job functions will be managing and supporting Superintendents and/or Project Engineer on assigned projects.
- The position works under direct supervision of the Project Engineer and performs routine daily activities and gathers and distributes information Meeting and working with all levels of the client’s management team. You will work independently, but succeed as part of the project team.
- The responsibility of the Field Construction Manager includes being a representative for the Company for construction operations and requires a strong understanding of construction methods, procedures and administrative processes, excellent documentation skills and good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all members of the project (both internal & external). This requires the successful candidate to be a flexible and adaptable team-player
- Project Management duties
- Communicates and helps to enforce the company’s Health & Safety Program and demonstrates his/her own commitment to an injury-free workplace through own actions
- Participate in job site safety reviews, toolbox meetings, mass safety meetings, and safety training
- Supervise subcontractors and communicate with vendors.
- Participate, record and oversee quality assurance measures. Perform quantity calculations by taking measurements and determining percentage of completed/installed materials & work
- Assist in interpretation of proposals/specifications and drawings for field crews and craft supervision
- Assist in compiling, processing, and confirming daily labor time sheets
- Maintain, organize and the detailed project records.
- Assist in coding and approving of project related invoices from subs and/or suppliers.
- Attend project meetings as directed by the Project Engineer.
- BS in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 5-years in construction field
- Experience in Water/Wastewater and/or Industrial markets preferred.
- Experience at a Consulting Engineering Firm preferred.
Senior Structural EngineerEvansville, Indiana, United States, 47708
Great Structural Engineer Opportunity This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a dynamic and financially strong full service engineering firm in Southern Indiana that has been growing between 8%-10% a year for 10+ years. The ma...Date Posted: 11/09/2022 Recommended
Quality Control Assistant ManagerEvansville, Indiana, United States
Quality Control Assistant Manager Opportunity Do you want to join one of the largest Tier 1 automotive suppliers in the world quality management team.? If you are looking for an opportunity where you can grow professionally and financially with a compa...Date Posted: 01/26/2023 Recommended
Assistant Quality ManagerEvansville, Indiana, United States
Great Quality Assistant Manager Opportunity Company Information ARE YOU READY TO JOIN A WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY, that is rapidly expanding its North American manufacturing presence? This company is a key supplier to the company that...Date Posted: 02/01/2023 Recommended
Maintenance Group LeaderEvansville, Indiana, United States, 47714
Our firm has been asked to find a Maintenance Group Leader with a strong background in heavy industry experience. This role provides leadership and supervisory opportunities in support of manufacturing areas, with a focus on minimizing down time, incre...Date Posted: 12/09/2022 Recommended
Senior Corporate Accounting Financial AnalystNashville, Tennessee, United States
Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate Accounting Are you looking for a senior-level accounting management opportunity at the corporate headquarters of a leading manufacturing company located near Nashville, TN? Our firm has been engaged to find an exper...Date Posted: 02/21/2023 Recommended
Plant HR ManagerJackson, Tennessee, United States, 38301
Plant Human Resources Manager Opportunity Our client is the largest Tier 1 automotive suppliers in the world. You need to investigate this opportunity if you want to be a Plant HR Manager. Company Information My client is one of the top 25 Worldwide Ti...Date Posted: 02/07/2023 Recommended
Tool & Die TechnicianMemphis, Tennessee, United States
Our team is interviewing Tool & Die Technicians who would like to join a company providing some of the most advanced automotive products for very demanding OEMs. This supplier is located southeast of Memphis, TN in a metro area with a population of mor...Date Posted: 01/17/2023 Recommended
Senior Purchasing BuyerCincinnati, Ohio, United States
Senior Buyer Hybrid Remote Opportunity Company Information ARE YOU READY TO JOIN A WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY, that is rapidly expanding its North American manufacturing presence? This company is a key supplier to the company that has ...Date Posted: 02/13/2023 Recommended
External Reporting and Technical Accounting ManagerNashville, Tennessee, United States
External Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager Are you looking for a senior level accounting management opportunity at the corporate headquarters of a leading manufacturing company located near Nashville, TN. Our firm has been engaged to find an e...Date Posted: 02/18/2023 Recommended