Assistant Quality Manager
Evansville, Indiana, United States
Experience: Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Quality Assurance / Safety
Industry: Manufacturing & Dist / Automotive
Salary: $90,000+ 10% Bonus
Reference ID: 0223-0280
Date Posted: 02/01/2023
Great Quality Assistant Manager
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN A WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY, that is rapidly expanding its North American manufacturing presence? This company is a key supplier to the company that has set the standard for building the highest quality products in the industry. My client has posted strong sales, profits and its market share continue to grow in virtually every market in the world. This company has an excellent reputation of satisfying some of the most demanding automotive OEMs in the world. This opportunity is located near Evansville, IN.
The successful candidate will manage the quality program for this JIT sequenced Tier 1 supplier. He/she will directly manage the quality engineers/ technicians. The primary responsibility is to support the quality efforts of all areas of production and to resolve any quality and warranty issues promptly.
The following are the key qualification/experience required for consideration
- The successful candidate should have a technical degree (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering) with 7+ years’ experience in OEM or Tier 1 related manufacturing.
- A minimum of 5+ years experience managing quality engineers and quality supervisors in an automotive OEM or Tier 1 operation.
- Strong TS16949 experience in both implementation and management.
- Management of J. D. Powers’s systems from analyzing data, planning and preparation.
- Warranty experience, particularly in the development and implementation of warranty reduction programs.
- My client is looking for managers who are pro-active at identifying problems and then working outside “the box” to find solutions. This means that they can find the root cause of problems, solve them, and implement the solution.
- Strong interpersonal skills are critical for this position. You must have a positive “Can Do” attitude and be energetic. You also must be approachable and willing to listen to others. Developing your own team that is both functional and productive is important. Since you will be working with everyone within the local manufacturing facility, you need to have demonstrated the ability to successfully work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Good time management is critical to your success in this position. Prioritizing and successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting all deadlines is critical part of the job.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are important and must have expertise in MS Word, Excel, and Access.
Quality Control Assistant ManagerEvansville, Indiana, United States
Quality Control Assistant Manager Opportunity Do you want to join one of the largest Tier 1 automotive suppliers in the world quality management team.? If you are looking for an opportunity where you can grow professionally and financially with a compa...Date Posted: 01/26/2023 Recommended
Maintenance Group LeaderEvansville, Indiana, United States, 47714
Our firm has been asked to find a Maintenance Group Leader with a strong background in heavy industry experience. This role provides leadership and supervisory opportunities in support of manufacturing areas, with a focus on minimizing down time, incre...Date Posted: 12/09/2022 Recommended
Senior Structural EngineerEvansville, Indiana, United States, 47708
Great Structural Engineer Opportunity This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a dynamic and financially strong full service engineering firm in Southern Indiana that has been growing between 8%-10% a year for 10+ years. The ma...Date Posted: 11/09/2022 Recommended
Field Construction ManagerEvansville, Indiana, United States, 47720
Field Construction Manager Company Information Are you a Field Construction Manager who is willing to listen about a new opportunity? Our client is a multi-disciplined architectural firm with solid growth for the last 25+ years! This position is in Eva...Date Posted: 10/31/2022 Recommended
Tool & Die TechnicianMemphis, Tennessee, United States
Our team is interviewing Tool & Die Technicians who would like to join a company providing some of the most advanced automotive products for very demanding OEMs. This supplier is located southeast of Memphis, TN in a metro area with a population of mor...Date Posted: 01/17/2023 Recommended
Senior Purchasing BuyerCincinnati, Ohio, United States
Senior Buyer Hybrid Remote Opportunity Company Information ARE YOU READY TO JOIN A WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY, that is rapidly expanding its North American manufacturing presence? This company is a key supplier to the company that has ...Date Posted: 02/13/2023 Recommended
Plant HR ManagerJackson, Tennessee, United States, 38301
Plant Human Resources Manager Opportunity Our client is the largest Tier 1 automotive suppliers in the world. You need to investigate this opportunity if you want to be a Plant HR Manager. Company Information My client is one of the top 25 Worldwide Ti...Date Posted: 02/07/2023 Recommended
Senior Corporate Accounting Financial AnalystNashville, Tennessee, United States
Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate Accounting Are you looking for a senior-level accounting management opportunity at the corporate headquarters of a leading manufacturing company located near Nashville, TN? Our firm has been engaged to find an exper...Date Posted: 02/21/2023 Recommended
External Reporting and Technical Accounting ManagerNashville, Tennessee, United States
External Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager Are you looking for a senior level accounting management opportunity at the corporate headquarters of a leading manufacturing company located near Nashville, TN. Our firm has been engaged to find an e...Date Posted: 02/18/2023 Recommended